Convert your 3D model into voxels.
No downloads/uploads needed. All data is fast and securely processed on your local machine.
If you generate a ship for Avorion use the option 'avorion (xml)' and copy the generated .xml file to the appropriate directory.
No need to convert the generated .xml file by a third party converter.
File Format Export Options
If you want to increase the default maximum number of voxels add '?res=256', '?res=512' etc. to the URL and reload.
Use the Cinema 4D or Blender python script if possible; the geometry is instanciated/cloned so the memory usage is minimal.
- Your 3D model is not uploaded and/or stored on a server; all data is fast and securely processed on your local machine.
- Unlimited non-commercial usage.
- No plugins or executables installs needed, just a recent browser.
- Including a 2D layer inspector.
- Input .OBJ or .STL.
- Output, .OBJ (triangles or quadrilaterals), .XML, .JSON, .PY, .JS, .TS, .PNG, .DAE, Cinema 4D python script, Avorion, Blender python script and .STL.
The generated voxel representation is free for non-commercial use.
The legolizer might be interesting for you; convert any arbitrary polygon-based 3D model into a 3D LEGO® object.
If you have a question, remark or suggestion, please feel free to send me an e-mail.